- Aquitaine Animal Hospital Provides on-call emergency service at triage system (critical cases are seen first).
- The vet will do the best to help your pet with prompt compassionate care.
- I am able to respond to all emergency calls quickly by phone and in person within 15 minutes.
- Once your pet’s condition has been stabilized, your pet will be treated and return home with medication or hospitalized with fluid therapy until morning then transferred to your regular veterinary clinic.
- If your pet requires specialized treatment, we can arrange these on an emergency basis while communication with our family veterinarians.
- Financial Policy: A deposit is required on all hospital cases, with the balance due in full at discharge. For your convenience we accept cash, debit, Visa, and MasterCard.
- When your veterinarian is not available while you are looking for veterinary emergency care, I am here ready and waiting for your call on (416) 888 – 7084
- Sometimes, it may be difficult to tell if your pet needs an emergency or not. Some signs list for that might indicate the need for veterinary emergency care.
- It is better to be cautious than to wait.